The back to school season has arrived once again, and that means so has your busy schedule. How does our local storage in Canton OH prepare you for the school year? Have just a little extra space, your seasonal items will be protected safely until the next time they are needed. Additionally, our facility has tips for around your home that will ultimately get you and your kids ready for the new year. Find out some of the ways our local self storage units help with the back to school season.
Organization For The House
Coordinating every family members schedule and planning out weekly meals is what the back to school season is all about. Become organized promptly with these helpful tips.
- Plan out your weekly dinners in advance. On Sunday before the week starts, make a dinner schedule for the week and even start to prepare some of the dinners.
- Post a morning and bedtime visual checklist for your young children. This will help them get into a daily routine.
- Establish a command center for all family members to utilize, with all of the following aspects: wall calendar, weekly meal planner, younger kids visual schedule, chore charts, dry erase board for messages and paper trays for important documents.
- Layout your younger kids’ clothes for the whole week with their help. Doing this avoids last-minute indecisions.
- Create a homework station where your children can focus on their school work. A trifold display board that you can design, however you would like, is a perfect option.
Discover more tips on organizing your home here!
Outdoor Equipment Storage Tips
- Organize all of your camping equipment into clear storage bins. Then label the outside of the bin with the items found within.
- After your last adventure, allow time for your sleeping bags and tents to air out before storing them.
- Before the winter months set in, make sure you do the following with your lawncare equipment: fill the gas tank and add a fuel additive, add air to the tires, and change the oil.
- When it is time to put your bikes away for a few months remember these helpful tips. (1) Clean the bike of any dirt and debris. (2) Lube the chain and cables. (3) Inflate the tires to prevent flat spots.
- Make the most use out of our large storage units for storing your kayaks, paddleboards, and canoes. Doing this will prevent these items from damage due to intense weather conditions.
Rent or reserve a storage unit online today!
All Pro Storage is your local storage option for the back to school season! Our selection of indoor and outdoor storage units can be the answer to storing your seasonal items. Even though the exciting summer months may be over, move your valuable seasonal possessions to local storage in Canton OH, with who you trust at All Pro Storage.