A moving checklist for your summer adventures could ease your mind! All Pro Storage is ready for moving season with our tips and extra storage space in Canton OH. We put together a few steps to consider before your cross country moves this season.
All Pro Storage makes storing your gear easy with our online resources. Choose a storage unit online, then come in to finalize your move with our experts. Many customers find themselves questions which size storage unit is right, our storage calculator can take the guessing out of reserving a storage unit.
Your Moving Checklist for Cross Country Moves
- Start by calling movers both local and national. Some local movers may be able to assist with your move out of state, while others will recommend someone who can.
- Grab moving supplies from our office and a lock for your storage. We have moving supplies ready for purchase here!
- Reserve your storage unit 2 weeks in advance or rent online today!
- When packing boxes, make to include a label with what is inside and where it should go.
- Update your address a week before moving. Cancel subscriptions at your old house and transfer them to the new location.
- Notify doctors and other offices you will need your records transferred to an office closer to you.
- Update your registration, car insurance, and license within 30 days of moving to the new state.
- Update your pantry with basic supplies. Products may have expired or been discarded before your move.
Make All Pro Storage your space saving solution during your next move. Find your next storage rental online or come in to talk with us. Our store manager will take you on a tour showing you all the options we have. They will answer your questions and assist in anyway possible to make this storage experience and future experiences with us easy.