As the spring season is getting ready to approach, so does the act of spring cleaning. We tend to ask a lot out of our garages to be able to hold all of our seasonal gear and extra belongings. There might just be an easier way to re-organize your garage. All Pro Storage is here to help you! With our beneficial and effective tips, organizing your garage can be very simple.
7 Garage Storage Tips
- Turn one wall into a slat wall, allowing for many hooks, baskets, and other items to be placed there.
- Use old bottle holders and wood crates for storing boots, scarves, mittens, and winter hats.
- Keep empty gum containers for holding your extra screws and nails.
- Stack plastic bins on a shelf rather than on each other.
- Place a magnetic strip on the wall to hold scissors, screwdrivers, and wrenches.
- Large metal buckets are perfect for storing your children’s outdoor toys.
- Cubby shelves are ideal if you need space to store sports equipment.
If you are interested in learning more clever garage storage tips, check out what the professionals at Handyman are suggesting.
All Pro Storage has drive up and heated storage units available. This allows you to be able to keep all the belongings you need for the season at hand in your garage and can move the rest into storage. Additionally, All Pro Storage is ready to assist you in getting your belongings together. Discover our storage facility located in Canton OH, and start renting online today!